Denver Toddler Sleep Consultant
It is not too late to help your toddler, preschooler, or elementary-aged child to learn new independent sleep habits. This package includes:
- A preliminary evaluation that will include a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines.
- A private 90-minute consultation where we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan which I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
- Daily sleep log monitoring.
- Three weeks of support from a toddler sleep consultant, with four follow-up telephone calls and three weeks of unlimited e-mail support.
The cost for the toddler
full-service sleep consultation package is $425.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Toddler Sleep Consultant in Denver, CO” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:20|text_align:center” google_fonts=”font_family:Amatic%20SC%3Aregular|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][vc_cta h2=”FREE Discovery Call” h4=”Book Your FREE 15 minute Discovery Call today! During this free call we’ll discuss your child’s specific situation and what I can do to help your family achieve peace and balance.” add_button=”right” btn_title=”Yes! Book Now!” btn_color=”turquoise” btn_size=”lg” btn_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fmy-schedule.timetrade.com%2Fapp%2Ftd-4479391%2Fworkflows%2Frmzks%2Fschedule%2Favailability%3Fwfsid%3D16a5bdbe-baba97f6-16a5bdc5-baba97f6-00000002-ibq3tasd9o5v7loeeve6i75an4a8ki7r%26view%3Dfull%26fs%3D1||target:%20_blank|”][/vc_cta][vc_column_text 0=””]A little note about the “crying” question: Since people always ask us about whether my solutions involve “crying it out”, we think it’s something that deserves to be addressed here. Crying is your child’s way of protesting change, and you can expect that making changes to their sleep habits will result in some protest. That is why we are always sure to tell parents that our program will most likely involve at least some amount of protest on the child’s part. Please understand that we will never ask you to leave your child to cry alone, nor will we ask you to ignore their cries. The reason that our sleep method is so effective is that it lets you develop a plan that you feel comfortable with, based on what you know about your child.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]