The “Baby Shower” Package
This service is perfect for expectant parents and newborns. Services include:
- A preliminary evaluation that will include a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you will fill out prior to our meeting.
- A private 90 minutes consultation where we will discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, nap time, night wakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan which will vary depending on whether you are still expecting your little one or if he/she has already arrived.
- Daily sleep log monitoring.
- Three weeks of support, with two follow-up phone calls and five follow-up e-mails
The cost for the newborn
full-service sleep consultation package is $295.
Newborn Sleep Consultant in Denver, CO
A little note about the “crying” question: Since people always ask us about whether my solutions involve “crying it out”, we think it’s something that deserves to be addressed here. Crying is your child’s way of protesting change, and you can expect that making changes to their sleep habits will result in some protest. That is why we are always sure to tell parents that our program will most likely involve at least some amount of protest on the child’s part. Please understand that we will never ask you to leave your child to cry alone, nor will we ask you to ignore their cries. The reason that our sleep method is so effective is that it lets you develop a plan that you feel comfortable with, based on what you know about your child.